In these days of stay at home orders resulting from COVID-19, many of you are shut in, pondering ways to keep your businesses viable. Have you ever thought of doing on-line cooking classes? Many potential clients are stuck at home and dread going to the store to get groceries. They may have various stockpiled groceries and are trying to think of ways to use them. Here’s where you come in along with our Giggin’ apps to facilitate the process.
VIA GIGGIN APP
1) A customer logs in and is looking for an Event chef.
2) The customer specifies that he has the following items and ingredients from which they would like to prepare a meal, or meals.
3) In the “what do you want prepared section of the app,” the customer specifies what items and ingredients they have available at home.
4) The customer indicates they would like to schedule a session where the chef interactively instructs them on how to prepare a meal using the available ingredients.
5) The chef is notified of the request, and views what the customer has on hand. The chef then researches what can be made using those ingredients. The chef may use their own knowledge to determine what can be made. Or he can use one of these apps that recommends meals that can be made from specified ingredients.
6) The Chef determines what meals can be prepared using the available ingredients.
7) The chef texts this information to the customer to get their approval.
8) If the customer approves, the chef accepts the assignment.
9) The Chef and customer confirm the assignment.
10) On the day and time of the assignment, the chef indicates he is on the way.
11) The customer indicates arrival.
12) The chef and customer indicate they have exchanged the unique pass code.The time clock for the chef’s hourly rate assignment begins
EXIT TO FACETIME OR SKYPE
13) The chef exits the app and goes to Facetime or Skype.
14) The customer exits the app and goes to the corresponding video communication app.
15) The chef interactively walks the customer through the preparation of the meal.
BACK TO THE GIGGIN APP
16) When the meal is complete, the Chef indicates that it is complete.
17) The customer indicates the meal is complete.
18) The Giggin’ app bills the customer through PayPal.
AT THIS TIME OF STAY AT HOME ORDERS AND SOCIAL ISOLATION THIS IS A FUN WAY FOR CUSTOMERS AND CHEFS TO INTERACT.