Giggin’ is currently seeking entrepreneurial Event Chefs, Personal Chefs and Personal Concierge in southern California to augment their businesses by using our patent pending apps. We license our apps to you as you operate as independent businesses (contractors). Our apps connect you with clients seeking your services. They notify you of potential assignments and allow you to respond to the assignments that interest you. The apps provide unique pass codes that only you and the client are aware of. Use of an iPhone provides the provider with GPS guidance to the client service location. Once you leave for your assignment, the client can track your location as your travel to the assignment. Our system optionally allows the provider to be periodically checked on to assure that all is safe and secure. The system keeps track of the time spent on the assignment and when it is complete, it computes the cost of the service based on an hourly rate and any expenses incurred, and allows the customer to approve payment through PayPal.
Chef Job Provider
Personal Chefs and Event Chefs will use our patent pending apps to connect with clients. These apps allow clients to select chefs to perform services at the location of the client. Chefs prepare food on site. As a result the client has time to spend with family and others. Our apps also maximize the security of the client and Chef by generating unique passwords. At the option of the Chef, the apps will periodically contact the Chef to make sure he/she is safe.
We are looking for chefs that serve as independent contractors using our apps. Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, acquiring ingredients and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, even better. Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete meal that delights your clients. Event Chefs prepare meals for a one-time event. Personal Chefs may perform health and dietary assessments and prepare multiple meals during a session at the client location for subsequent storage.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Must be reliable and personable and able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to travel to client locations.
- Must have an iPhone and the ability to use our web and iPhone apps.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
- ServSafe Certification
- Liability Insurance
Personal Concierge Job Provider
Personal Concierge will use our patent pending apps to connect with clients. These apps allow clients to select chefs to perform services at the designated location of the client. As a result the client has time to spend with family and others. Our apps also maximize the security of the client and Concierge by generating unique passwords. At the option of the Personal Concierge the apps will periodically contact the Concierge to make sure he/she is safe.
We are looking for Personal Concierge that serve as independent contractors using our apps.
One or more of the following Responsibilities:
- Grocery Shopping
- Planning Trips
- Booking Travel
- Acquiring Event Tickets
- House Sitting
- Pet Care
- Event Planning
- Delivery and/or pickup services
- Getting car service
- Some butler services such as serving drinks or food
- Liability Insurance
- No degree required
- Coursework or Bachelor in business related field desired
- Voluntary certification such is Personal Concierge certificate is desirable
- Key skills include excellent customer service, personal service, organization and excellent communication skils.
- Word processing and spreadsheet skills.
You can go to Facebook and respond to our job posting. Or you can contact us directly at TheGigginTeam@Gigginapp.com.